luni, 8 aprilie 2024

Elena Ionescu - Professional Tourist Guide in Greece


 Welcome to beautiful Greece my dear guests! Kalimera!

      My name is Elena Ionescu and I am working as a Professional Tourist Guide in Greece. I was born in Romania where I spent a big part of my childhood. After my graduation from University of Bucharest – Department of Geography and Tourism and Postgraduate studies, in 2003 I moved to Greece where my interest in Greek language, archaeology and history became my profession, working in tourist industry. The rich history of Greece, the culture and its monuments, the philosophy and the tradition are really fascinating me and I studied at Studies in Helenic Culture (Ancient/Byzantine Greek History and Art, Archeology) at Open University of Cypress (2015-2022).

     As Tourist Guide authorized by the Greek Ministry of Tourism (55EA1991E1), for the past 20 years, I have accumulated a unique experience in the field, expressed in knowledge and my information about Greece which I convey with vocation to hundreds of visitors to Greece. The uniqueness and originality of my information comes from bookish sources and specialized, travels where I selected from residents of new aspects, traditional and emotional about the image of Greece. In this way to be sure that with me you will have a chance to see Greece differently, to enjoy the charms of places that we will discover together! Let me show you the Little Paradise called Greece! It will be a real pleasure for me to travel with you through Greece to another world, poetic and magical of mythology and the gods of Olympus, of philosophical correlations and Greek spirit, having the chance to be the equal of ancient actors in an ancient theater (Epidaurus, Dion) or the peers of athletes in Olympic stadiums (Olympia, Delphi), consumed by the desire to swim in the turquoise waters of the sea discovering great miracles hidden behind a bold exploration.
  I give you the friendly gesture of a guide who knows to make from the presentation places, an eternal symbol. Thus Athens, Thessaloniki, Mount Olympus - the archaeological site of Dion, Vergina, Meteora, Delphi, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Corinth, Nafplio, Sparta, Termophile, Waterfalls Edessa, Skiathos Island will become some of the places you'll want to review and which will remain in your heart forever.

   As my guiding license is for the whole country I can respond to various kinds of tours throughout Greece, depend on your needs. I can meet you anywhere you are.!!! 

   The guided tours can be in Romanian, Greek, English or with a translator, in any other language you like.


Enjoy the advantages of a professional guided tour!
Information, reservation to : 0030 6938 919392

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu